Monday 24 September 2012

blah blaaa

Life's been alright over the last few weeks. My plans for that boy at the party went..successfully >:-) to say the least haha, I'm seeing him again on saturday so we'll see if we can make it 3/3. (Probably not knowing my luck lately).

I got my first literature essay back today and I got a B which is good :-). I get my first sociology one back tomorrow which I THINK will be awful because I've never done one before haha but oh well.  School's going okay in general I guess. There's this one boy who won't leave me alone and seems to think we're really great pals when we've been speaking around two weeks...it's a bit weird but nevermind.

I got pretty ill not last weekend but the weekend before- ended up in hospital again, but it wasn't as serious. It's just really frustrating how I can't eat a donut without getting a headache and falling asleep wherever I am because of high blood sugars. I've had it under good control since my hospital visit though :-).

I lost around a stone in the few days I was ill and have managed to put it and a bit more back on haha. Oh well, I don't much mind. Also I get £70 a month benefits that my parents owe me and I've already spent £40 of next months :-(. I'm appaulling with money but I'm hopefully getting a job soon so it should be okay.

SO yeah, life's been okay, better than average really. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment