Wednesday 13 June 2012

School is literally bad news for staying in shape, it makes me so tired so I have NO energy, I eat so much in my free's and when I get home I binge, like I took a photo of my stomach from the side earlier and just...urgh, it's no where NEAR flat and it pisses me off when people are like 'shutuppp you your stomach is flat :)!!!!!' yeah it looks flat in pictures you've seen of it lol, or flat when I've had a day of eating little, god just...what happened, I used to eat fucking everything all the time and not gain a pound of weight but ever since I went on the fucking pill my metabolism got all mucked up :(. I'll never be the girl I...once was </3 Nah   I'm kidding...hopefully lmao, the weight should drop of in France and I'll tone up, I'm relying on it, also gonna start going swimming...hopefully, I love swimming so much it's the only sport I'm really good at (I admit, I'm a very good swimmer haha) I'm such a water baby haha.


Hi me right now. Also, I think my cousin is like, stealing my makeup or something? Loads of mine keeps going missing and it's fucking irritating me, I lost an elf lipgloss which is AMAZING and it really suited me and I've lost my collection 2000 liquid eyeliner which if you own it you'll know is literally perfection. I'm POOR stop stealing from me whoever it is :((((((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment