Friday 15 June 2012

My cousin just comes round every weekend at the moment haha. It's not like we speak all the time, sometimes she'll just be on the laptop and I'll be on the computer but we're just so close, I swear we are basically sisters but because we don't see each other every day we manage to bypass all the fighting haha.
Awkward as today I've eaten so much, I had a bacon roll, a cheese roll, a bag of crisps, a yum yum, a cupcake, chicken nuggets and chips from the chippy, cheese crackers, some cookies and about 3 smoothies...ewwww. I've decided I don't GAIN weight I just retain it so I look bloated when I eat too much. Like today for example, I had a pretty big food baby, I was sucking in a school all day haha. Even my brother was like 'How far along are you?', of course he's only joking and I was saying how bloated I was so it's not personal it made me laugh haha.

das me

No comments:

Post a Comment